Square Enix’s Tetsuya Nomura provided a few new details about Kingdom Hearts 3D in the latest issue of Famitsu. Nomura mainly commented on changes made to the title’s packaging and Tron world, as well as the length of the game.
Nomura shared the following:
– Original boxart design for the game had a larger Mickey and smaller Sora and Riku
– Went with the current one because it was difficult to use on the packaging
– The image made it difficult to tell who was who in the title screen as well
– Kingdom Hearts 3D contains a world based off Tron Legacy; in the original plan, Sora would have gone to the original Tron and Riku would have visited Tron Legacy
– Can finish the game in 35 hours
– More gameplay for those who devote time to the character raising component and mini-games
Famitsu has an interview lined up with Nomura yet again in next week’s Famitsu, so we’ll likely receive more information in a week.
Thanks to 4Him for the tip!