Abylight is bringing two new titles to the 3DS eShop. Confirmed at iDÉAME in Spain, Carps & Dragons and Cut the Rope are bound for the digital store.
Details about both are posted below.
Carps & Dragons
- Original title from Abylight for the 3DS eShop.
- Takes the Fish ‘Em All concept (their WiiWare title) and adds new modes like Fishtris, a puzzle mode where you have to capture fishes with the same colour to make it dissapear before to reach the limit. Plus Arcade and Challenges modes.
- Has local 2 players multiplayer with Download Play.
- The levels have been reworked to fit the 3DS’ screen.
- New tutorials and a smoother learning curve.
Cut the Rope
- Port done by Abylight, published by Zeptolab.
- Takes the iOS version and adds the extra PC/Mac levels.
- The top screens shows the little green monster and how many stars you got in that level, use the stylus to cut and pop.
- It has achievements and online leaderboards
Abylight is also collaborating with Delirium Games on another future release for the 3DS eShop. Details about the project have not been revealed as of yet, though.