Dragon Quest X housing system details
Square Enix has shared an update on the housing system in Dragon Quest X. Additionally, we have a new tidbit on the thieves. All of the information can be found below.
– There is a “residential area” in each major city of the five continents
– Buy a plot of land in this area and make your own house
– First need a “House Kit”
– There are a variety of house kits corresponding to exteriors and size
– Buy according to your budget
– Make modifications to your house by collecting materials and making parts
– Free to layout the interior as you wish
– Can set up equipment in your home if you’re an artisan and convert it into a personal work space
– You have the final say in who gets to actually enter your house
– Can make your house a public space for all to enter or limit it to friends
– Sidenote: Thieves use daggers, whips, and claw weapons; they can learn a variety of spells
Thanks to 4Him for the tip!