Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle update #1 – full patch notes
If you’ve purchased Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, you may have noticed that an update is already available. Ubisoft did indeed prepare a day one update for the game.
Those curious about what the update does can read up on the full patch notes below. Ubisoft made a number of improvements and changes to the game, some of which are more significant than others.
– Overall Game stability, audio, UI, and localization have been improved.
– The Skill Tree reset is now free.
– Tactical Camera is now displaying Deployable Info Card like it does for heroes, enemies, etc.
– The Bosses’ AI has been improved.
– Some collision issues in exploration phase have been fixed.
– Minor gameplay glitches have been fixed.
– You can now select supported languages when you launch the game for the first time.
– You can now select the story mode and the supported languages via the Main Menu.
– You can now view the available Additional Contents (AOC) in the Main Menu.
– Russian, Traditional and Simplified Chinese have been added in the supported languages.
– 2D weapons icons have been updated to fit with 3D models aspects.
– Level of Details has been improved in exploration phase.
– At the end of the combat, the reward board is now in 3D and feedbacks have been improved.
– Technics preview has been improved during battles.
– One scene has been added after completing the main adventure.
– One scene has been added when the player has reached a 100% completion save and returned to Peach Castle.