2005 third-person action game Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse returning on Switch
Posted on February 17, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
In 2005, Wideload created the third-person action game Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse for Xbox and PC. Publisher Aspyr today announced plans to port the title to new platforms, including Switch. It will launch on March 16.
Here’s an overview of Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse, along with a trailer:
Be the Zombie. Kick Ass and Take Brains.
It’s 1959 and the city of Punchbowl, PA, is a beacon of progress and ideal living. As Stubbs the Zombie, you’ll show the living that law and order are no match for a dead man on a mission. Your boyfriend’s back, Maggie, and Punchbowl is gonna be in trouble!
– Eat Brains: Chomp on the living and replenish your bodily arsenal of zombie sputum, gut grenades, and the stunning unholy flatulence
– Build Your Zombie Horde: Convert your enemies into undead allies and lead a zombie assault on the living
– Possess Punchbowl’s Population: Clamp your severed hand to a barbershop quartet singer’s head and raygun away
– Bring Civilization to its Knees: Show the retro-futuristic city of Punchbowl, PA that they can’t escape the past
– Stubbs and Chill: Invite a friend to play as Grubbs for classic couch cooperative hijinks. (Friend not included)
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse can be pre-ordered on the Switch eShop as of today.
Source: Aspyr PR