Alien Hominid Invasion, Alien Hominid HD release date set for November
Posted on October 9, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Alien Hominid Invasion was announced for Switch back in 2020. The wait for Alien Hominid HD hasn’t been nearly as long as the title was just revealed back in August.
Here’s some information about the upcoming games:
Alien Hominid Invasion
Abduct intel from your enemies to sabotage their plans, observe the oddities of human life, blow up bosses, and mutate into a variety of powerful Alien forms in order to take down the not-so-secret Agents that are dead set on ruining your day.
- Up to 4-player Local and Online Co-op
- Help MOTHERSHIP invade the Earth, facing down all new enemies and bosses
- Difficulty level is set per-player – one player can be on Friendly and one player on Insane, no problem!
- Master Alien acrobatics at your own pace – flipping, diving, grenade jumping, head riding, down-shooting, dodging and tossing enemies
- Unlock and equip tons of unique weapons, boosts and cosmetics
- Level up and mutate your Alien to utilize even more new mechanics like super speed, healing and flight!
- Determine your own gameplay path with a non-linear level experience
- Invade randomly-assembled neighborhoods from hundreds of hand-crafted city blocks
Alien Hominid HD
Alien Hominid HD, the award-winning 2D side-scroller from The Behemoth, is now available for Steam! With hand-drawn graphics, excitingly fast gameplay, and the humor that started it all, loading up this title is like traveling decades back in time, with improved visuals and the same hardcore gaming experience.
Navigate your surroundings by jumping, dodging attacks, grabbing agents, and digging underground! Use your trusted blaster to shoot at anything in your path and hurl grenades towards your enemies for epic explosions! Catch agents off guard with your knife in close-up combat, or chomp their heads off if that’s more your style.
Whether you’re playing solo or 2-player local co-op, Alien Hominid HD is back with the three classic difficulty options:
- Easy – 7 lives and continues, with two shields from weapon pickups
- Normal – 5 lives and continues, with one shield from weapon pickups
- INSANE – 3 lives and continues, one hit kills
Tired of chomping heads? All of the original mini games are here for any aliens wanting a quick break, including:
- 201 levels of PDA Games
- Super Soviet Missile Mastar
- All You Can Eat
- Neutron Ball
- Pinata Fiesta
- Challenge Mode
And that’s not all – the game is complete with Steam achievements, in addition to weekly and monthly leaderboards for all three difficulties! Come back to the game that started it all for The Behemoth while crossing your fingers and hoping you remember those pesky boss patterns…
A new Alien Hominid Invasion release date trailer can be found below.
Alien Hominid Invasion will cost $19.99 on the Switch eShop while Alien Hominid HD will go for $11.99. Fans can also purchase Alien Hominid: The Extra Terrestrial Bundle for $24.99, which contains both titles at a discount.