Among Us update out now on Switch (version 2021.6.15), patch notes
Posted on June 15, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Among Us has just been updated on Switch. As of today, all players can access version 2021.6.15.
Below are the full patch notes:
- An improved art style (subtle, but cleaner and easier for us to animate) – 4K BEAN GRAPHICS ARE THE FUTURE.
- 6 brand new colors: Tan, Gray, Banana, Rose, Maroon, and Coral — I have seen absolute blood baths in the comments section of people claiming Rose and Banana for their mains. Be safe out there. The pastel stans are thirsty for their cute colours, and rightfully so. (Also I know these colours are not super colourblind friendly – we want to move away from colours being the main way people identify Crewmates, so hang tight!)
- Mobile controller support — Yay!
- A new kill screen meeting menu that indicates who died between rounds — Yeah that’s right I know you don’t keep track of who dies!! This is a call out to you Steve. (I don’t know a Steve but whoever is named Steve must be really freaked out right now.)
- Ability to honk horn added to The Airship. If you have the “Stabilize Steering” task, bop the horn to honk it. Most important update in my humble opinion.
And various bug fixes:
- The shop works in multiple languages again
- Right Hand Man skin kill animation makes the WEEEEH sound again
- Kick/Ban icon remains persistent on screen if chat is open after voting ends
- Made it more clear you can change the chat type (Free Chat VS Quick Chat) in the game settings if you are logged in
- Various localization fixes
- Players will stop moving when meetings are called
View a trailer for Among Us’ new update below.