Among Us update out now (version 2023.3.28), patch notes
Posted on March 28, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch
Among Us is back with its latest update, with version 2023.3.28 now going live on Switch.
To celebrate April Fools’ Day, an improved Horse Mode is returning between March 31 and April 2. The game has also received new cosmetics and more.
The full patch notes for the Among Us version 2023.3.28 update are as follows:
- New Cosmetics! Check out the in-game store for several new cosmetics including hats, nameplates, and visor. Better yet, they’ll only cost BEANS! And lucky you – an Impostor sabotaged some of the pricing on the nameplates so they’re cheaper than they should be. We’ll get that fixed up in the next update but for now, enjoy!
- APRIL FOOLS DAY IS COMING. Can you hear it? The sounds of hooves echoing in the halls of the Skeld and across the alien landscape of Polus?That’s right – an improved Horse Mode is returning for April Fool’s from March 31 – April 2! That’s a whole weekend of HORSE! In case you missed it last year, we turned all the Crewmates into Horsemates. That’s it. It started from a joke tweet we made 2 years ago and spiraled wildly out of control because we laughed wayyyy too much at the idea of it.The best part? We’ve added a whole new Horse Wrangling mode to it… AKA Hide n Seek mode will turn into a horse-y surprise. Make sure to check back around April Fools to see what we have planned.
- [Hide n Seek] – Players will no longer get stuck on a black screen if the Seeker leaves during the reveal screen. Players will see a reveal screen and once gameplay begins the game will end with ‘Impostor Disconnected’ if a new Seeker isn’t chosen.
- [All Modes] – Task arrows no longer get stuck on screen after a comms sabotage
- [All Modes] – Players will no longer see lobbies mixed with assets from the Skeld
- [Hide n Seek] – Players can no longer be killed while the vent animation is being completed
- Due to latency, the animation may still play under certain circumstances
- [Hide n Seek] – Impostor can now use ‘click to kill’ when a Ghost is located directly over another player’s Crewmate
- [Airship] – Impostor or Seeker can no longer clip into the wall when trying to kill a Crewmate while they are climbing a ladder
- [Nintendo Switch] – Announcement links will open correctly in the Switch’s browser
- Player skins now load onto Crewmate correctly when spawning in lobby
- Shapeshifter pet is now displayed correctly if Impostor shapeshifts into a Crewmate with a pet
- Players blocked in the Friends List are displayed properly
- Fixes to Right Hand Man kill animations
- Winning or losing a game in Practice will now reset the practice game
All players on Switch can download the new version 2023.3.28 update for Among Us now.