Animal Crossing: New Horizons update out now (version 1.4.2)
Animal Crossing: New Horizons just received its latest update. Version 1.4.2 is now live, and the patch notes are available. We have them in full below.
The last major update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons, version 1.4.0, arrived at the end of July. It added new elements like Fireworks Shows and save data backups. You can read more about it here.
As for version 1.4.1, that was a bug fix patch. There’s information about that one here.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons version 1.4.2 patch notes
The following issues have been addressed:
- From Ver. 1.4.1:
- Fixed issue where the “sumo ring” would not display properly.
- From Ver. 1.4.0:
- Fixed issue where the game would shut down under certain conditions when dreaming.
- Fixed issue where shining soil would improperly appear behind buildings and other places.
- Fixed issue where specific message cards sent from animal residents the player is close friends with would not arrive in the player’s mailbox as intended.
- From Ver. 1.3.0:
- Changed the MTU when playing with others from 1364 to 1240 in order to investigate an issue where players cannot play with others in certain network environments.