Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp update out now (version 3.2.0) – “Preview” feature and more
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp has been updated on iOS and Android to version 3.2.0. The “Cookie & Depot Plan” has relaunched as the “Furniture & Fashion Plan” with up to five different layouts, a “Preview” feature has been added, players can take Fave Photos in Recreation Spots, and more.
Here’s the full rundown:
- Full Details
- The “Cookie & Depot Plan” has relaunched as the “Furniture & Fashion Plan”! While enrolled, you can save up to five different layouts.
- “Preview” function added. Now you can try furniture and clothing out before you craft it!
- You can now take Fave Photos in Recreation Spots.
- You can now use items to clear maps with the new “Auto-Trek” function in Blathers’s Treasure Trek.
- Added new Normal Classes to Happy Homeroom
- Adjusted the friend list design
- Assistance from camp caretakers via the Pocket Camp Club Happy Helper Plan will now count towards goal for fulfilling animal requests
- Increased the variety of fortune cookies available in the Furniture & Fashion Plan
- Reduced the number of Leaf Tickets needed to “get all items using Leaf Tickets!” on some maps
- Adjusted items obtained from animal requests and balloons that appear on the map
- Display adjustments.
- Other minor adjustments.
- New Preview Feature: Soon you’ll be able to preview furniture and clothing before you can craft it!
- Pocket Camp Club Powers Up! The Cookie & Depot Plan is getting an upgrade! You’ll be able to save up to five layouts. Additionally, the plan name will be gettinjg a makeover!
- Blathers’s Treasure Trek Gets Easier: In Blathers’s Treasure Trek, you’ll soon be able to spend Bells or materials to have Blathers auto-trek through the course!