Aragami 2 has now come to Switch following its initial release last year, and we have a new trailer. Fans can get a new look at the third-person stealth game.
We have more information in the following overview:
You are one of the last elite warriors of your kin, the Aragami. Victims of a supernatural affliction which corrodes the body and devours the mind, the Aragami control Shadow Essence – a mystical power which grants the ability to control the shadows. With this power the Aragami carry out their tasks and quests – assignments made all along the valley to ensure the subsistence of the village and to free the Aragami enslaved by the invader armies.
– PLAY IN SINGLE MODE OR IN CO-OP WITH YOUR FRIENDS: Discover a full campaign and join the assassin squad up to 3 players in co-op.
– ENGAGE IN FAST-PACED STEALTH ACTIONS: Manage covers and powers with agility. Take down your enemies with stealth kills and non-lethal takedowns.
– ENTER INTO COMBAT AS A TACTICAL DECISION: Become the master of a skill based combat with high risk and high reward.
– BUILD YOUR SHADOW ASSASSIN: Craft your weapons and armors and upgrade your elite warrior with a wide variety of abilities and shadow powers.
– PROTECT THE RASHOMON VALLEY: Save your people and defeat the curse before it ends with you and discover how the Aragami became a legend.
The new launch trailer for Aragami 2 on Switch can be watched below.
Aragami 2 is now up on the Switch eShop. The title will also be sold in stores starting on November 25, 2022.