Archvale getting a physical release on Switch
Archvale came to Switch last year, but it never saw a physical release. Thankfully, that’s about to change.
Super Rare Games has announced that it’s partnering with Humble Games as well as Idoz & Phops to produce a physical version of Archvale. 4,000 copies of the top-down bullet-hell RPG will be made for Switch. Each copy contains all the current content on its cart, a full-color manual, interior artwork, an exclusive sticker, and trading cards.
Below is some additional information about Archvale:
Ghost stories and myths are told about a cruel and malicious king who once spread his terror across the land. All that remains of him are the Undying, beings cursed by the king to live out eternity in his prisons, and tales of a lost archway leading to a realm of wonder. Only you can take on the Undying and reunite the world with Archvale in this action-packed bullet-hell RPG.
– Play Your Way – Augment your character via badges, allowing you to create a build that suits your playstyle.
– Mastery Is Key – Skill-based bullet-hell combat will put your weapons of choice to the test and require precision and speed to succeed.
– Build Your Arsenal – Craft over 200 weapons and armour using items gathered from the environment and from slaying enemies.
– Explore the World – A host of enemies across diverse environments and classic-inspired dungeons will take you across an ever-changing map where you will find unique resources needed to complete your journey.
– Discover the Truth – Uncover the dark lore of the world on your quest to unearth the arch to the fabled world of Archvale.
Pre-orders for the physical version of Archvale open on April 14, 2022 at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM in the UK / 7 PM in Europe. Super Rare Games will have it here.
Source: Super Rare Games PR