Atomicrops Doom and Bloom update out now on Switch (version 1.1.2), patch notes
Posted on June 27, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
A new Doom and Bloom update has gone live for Atomicrops. On Switch, the game has gone up to version 1.1.2.
There’s a whole lot new for players here between a new location, dozens of new upgrades, a new tractor, and much more. Continue on below for the full patch notes.
– New Location: Deervil’s Den. Offers unique upgrades that grant immense power, at a huge cost.
– New Tractor: Motivator – Become invincible for 5 seconds. Enemies in an area drop fertilizer and seeds. Energizes all friends and turrets. Holds two charges.
– New Item – Top tier Rain Cloud Pigeon (Spring Rain): Boost and water all crops. Grow flowers. Moisten soil.
– Added Flowers – Tired of weeds? Turn them in to flowers! These beautiful plants can be harvested for a profit and are -brought to your farm through a number of new upgrades. To harvest, simply walk over them or use the harvest button.
– New Upgrade – Cows can produce milk
– New Upgrade – Cows block bullets and drop fertilizer when bullet is blocked
– New Upgrade – Cows move faster and hold more water
– New Upgrade – Nasal spray – pigs can find truffles
– New Upgrade – Pigs till Moist Soil: Crops remove moisture from soil for first watering. While soil is moist, crops grow very fast.
– New Upgrade – Pigs move faster
– New Upgrade – Bees turn weeds into flowers
– New Upgrade – Chickens have 50% chance to turn weed to flower.
– New Upgrade – Flowers on Damage taken
– New Upgrade – Flowers on Kill
– New Upgrade – Pigs have turrets on their backs
– New Upgrade – Cows have turrets on their backs
– New Upgrade – Weeds grow and spread faster
– New Upgrade – Weeds don’t grow on soil
– New Upgrade – Flowers grow on soil instead of weeds
– New Upgrade – Energize friends on damage
– New Upgrade – Energize friends on scroll, tractor when energized
– New Upgrade – Pet farm animals to energize them
– New Upgrade – Some old weeds become flowers
– New Upgrade – Scarecrows sometimes energize friends
– New Upgrade – Scarecrows grow pumpkins
– New Upgrade – Heart beets grow instantly and gain a heart beet
– New Upgrade – Turrets and scarecrows can be deployed on hard crust
– New Upgrade – Daily upgrade
– New Upgrade – Always energized when at low health
– New Upgrade – Continually energize friends when at low health
– New Upgrade – Shoot bullet when fertilizer or seed gathered
– New Upgrade – Mysterious flower (that resurrects player)
– New Upgrade – Weeds have a higher chance to drop fertilize and seeds
– Several New Upgrades that add 2 or 3 of specific animals, turrets, or drones
– Deervil Upgrade – Crops grow 10x faster but ignite when thirsty
– Deervil Upgrade – Crops don’t need water but more moles and they appear at night. Effect ends when damage is taken
– Deervil Upgrade – Infinite fertilizer but wasp pursue player, effect ends when damage taken
– Deervil Upgrade – Lose all max heart beets except one. Gain X heart beet seeds for each max heart beet lost.
– Deervil Upgrade – Tomorrow is 2x longer but a lizard will pursue you all day.
We have a trailer for the Atomicrops Doom and Bloom update below.