August 2022 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge update out now, patch notes
Posted on August 3, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch
Dotemu and Tribute Games have issued a new August 2022 update for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge.
A bunch of fixes, improvements, and more have been implemented. The full patch notes can be read below.
- Fixed enemies sometimes frozen after a Fling Slam.
- Fixed Rat King sometimes frozen after being defeated.
- Fixed Krang’s torso sometimes leaving the screen. You can sing it: “Krang-no-loooon-ger leeeeea-ving theeeeee-screen!”
- Fixed Dirtbag sometimes stuck in its Blinding Flash attack.
- Fixed some player attacks granting immunity to falling down holes, performed over a hold, resulted in a near-instantaneous KO for the player.
- Fixed the Dive Kick attack sometimes getting the player stuck when landing on edges.Online
- Fixed clients sometimes stuck in a cutscene.
- Fixed many connection issues at the beginning of stages that could result in desyncs and missing players.
- Fixed a few crashes caused by packet loss or lag, resulting in incomplete attack, player or camera data. Bodacious!
- Fixed clients ignoring enemy grab cancellation (when a player grabs for too long or an enemy is too healthy to grab).
- Fixed clients interrupting a Grab with a Super Attack, leaving enemies stuck in their Grab reaction.
- Fixed client-side Chrome Dome sometimes not getting up when it should.
- Fixed Groundchuck often not facing the right direction on clients (or sometimes not animating at all) when charging.
- Fixed some replication issues in the Shredder fight.
- Fixed Super Shredder and Rat King sometimes freezing on clients when the host leaves the game.
- Fixed client-side rat spawning in the Rat King fight often not occurring when it should.
- Fixed client-side Buzzer having a hard time doing U-turns.
- Fixed client-side Motorcycle Foot Soldiers sometimes frozen on screen before attacking.
- Fixed client-side Splinter’s Super Flying Attack not increasing your Hit Counter and Score. He is a radical rat!
- Fixed online lag during boss fights sometimes breaking the boss’ behavior resulting in the fight getting impossible to finish (boss disappearing, for example).
- Fixed online game search no longer working after a failed search.
- Fixed connection issues occurring after the end game cutscene.
- Fixed host able to block the game by opening the Party Up menu while in a stage end cutscene.
- Fixed saving customized controls only partially.
- Fixed using a keyboard with a layout other than QWERTY when customizing controls.Menus
- Fixed saving the VSync value in the Options.
- Fixed a way to get the Pause menu stuck on the screen during gameplay.Achievements
- Fixed resetting the progression of stat-based achievements like “Complete Cast!” when starting a New Game.
- Achievement unlock is now saved immediately. Achievement progression is now saved when leaving a stage.Audio
- Fixed audio volume issues on stereo setups.Credits
- Added some awesome people that worked on the game. Tubular!
- Fixed Edwin’s name. Cowabunga, dude!
- Improved performance by preloading all possible enemies to be used in a stage.
- Dizzy players are no longer invincible. Bummer, dude!
- In Story mode, doing Continue no longer loads up How To Play.Online
- Improved detecting all connected players as Ready, which would prevent entering a stage.
- Improved transitions between the different parts of stage 6 (Crystal Palace Mall).
- Improved bosses snapping to (sometimes bad) positions after client-side hits.
- Remote players now visually do their Double Jump and additional Somersault attacks. Wicked!Menus
- Added platform icons when listing online games and friends.New FeaturesOnline
- Added a message popup if kicked from a party. Sorry!
- Added netcode check popup on version mismatch. Friends don’t let friends play un-patched.
The August 2022 update for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge can be downloaded now on Switch.