Bad North update out now (version 1.01)
Posted on September 4, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Bad North’s first update is live on Switch. A number of bugs have been fixed with version 1.01, along with a “severe framerate drop” that could take place in a few locations.
The full patch notes are as follows:
- Fixed an issue that would stop enemies spawning, cause the island to never end
- Fixed an issue where enemy units can become unresponsive, regardless of how much you hit them
- Fixed an issue that caused units to be invisible / corrupted
- Items will no longer respawn in the inventory
- Fixed an issue that caused some islands and / or initial load screen to load forever
- Fixed numerous small issues with gamepad UI
- Fixed a severe framerate drop (5-10fps) that could affect the following locations:
- Campaign Map
- Upgrade Menu
- Squad Selection
- Coin Assignment
Version 1.02 is already in the works for Bad North. When it’s live and we have the full details, we’ll let you know.