Bad North update out now (version 1.02)
Posted on September 17, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Bad North’s next update is now available to download on Switch. Version 1.02 is live, addressing a number of bugs and making user interface adjustments.
Another update is also planned for Bad North “which comes with a large amount of gameplay and balance improvements.”
For now, below are today’s patch notes:
- Fixed issue where Pikemen occasionally change direction for no obvious reason
- Improved units ability to move past their friends.
- Pikemen can no longer be interrupted mid charge
- Fixed issue where unit dying or getting stuck on the way to ship might prevent the squad from fleeing
- Fixed an issue where units might not register as dead (would freeze and be ignored by other units), preventing the level from ending
- Fixed issue where corrupted Terrain follows players through multiple islands
- This may have looked like units could walk through walls / some areas were non-navigable
- Replenish is more reliable, with units getting killed on their way to the house
- Fixed issue where archers sometimes get stuck firing at nothing
- Campaign seed shows up in pause / campaign options
- Use this when reporting any bugs / issues to us, and they will be easier to reproduce!
- Gamepad: Upgrades Menu opens with button press (removed navigate down from map, because it was confusing for new players)