Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia announced for Switch
Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia is coming to Switch, Warner Bros. Interactive and WayForward announced during today’s Nintendo Treehouse: Live broadcast. It will launch on November 3.
Here’s what we know thus far:
– Build your own team
– Original story that expands on the TV series/toys
– Brawling battle system
– Faction resistance
– Increase Bakugan stats through in-game progression
– Can modify up to four ability slots for each Bakugan
– Explore an RPG world across various environments
– Over 100 quests
– Collect over 80 Bakugan, including Leonidas
– 200 special ability types and upgrades
– Online head-to-head multiplayer
We have the first trailer for Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia below.