Bayonetta 3 update (version 1.1.0) available, patch notes
Ahead of its release on Switch tomorrow, an update has been released for Bayonetta 3. This improves Naive Angel Mode and online functionality of the game.
Below are the full patch notes for the Bayonetta 3 version 1.1.0 update:
- Added some additional scenes for Naive Angel Mode, which decreases depictions of violence and nudity.
- Additionally, Naive Angel Mode can now be enabled by players upon beginning the game.
- This mode can be enabled after starting the game as well by going to OPTIONS, then Screen Display. This mode cannot, however, be enabled from the OPTIONS menu during chapter play. It can be changed from the Title Screen, or from OPTIONS in CHAPTER MENU.
- With Online Rankings, players can now upload their scores and times.Upload Method
- When on the chapter results screen, press the ＋ Button.
- Select CHAPTER MENU, then Online Rankings, choose a chapter you have cleared, select a difficulty, then press the + Button.
- Select CHAPTER MENU, then Play History, choose a chapter you have cleared, then press the + Button.
- In accordance with the Online Rankings, if a player had a score or time above the “Platinum” rating before the updated data was applied, the score or time will be revised to match the base value of the “Platinum” rating.
- The “Total Time” for each chapter will be modified if the time is faster than a specific base value.
- Adjusted game balance.
- Fixed several other issues to improve the gameplay experience.
Bayonetta 3 releases on October 28.