Best Friend Forever update out now (version 1.1.0)
Posted on September 16, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Best Friend Forever has been updated on Switch, bringing the game to version 1.1.0. It includes adjustments, fixes, and more.
Below are the full patch notes:
– Miscellaneous spelling, pronoun and grammar fixes.
– Some characters no longer exit or leave too early – they’ve been taught proper social decorum.
– Dog events no longer reference characters no longer in the scene or current temporal plane.
– Players will no longer get stuck in Weeks 6, 10 and 14 during the Paws Academy review – eternal purgatory with Quincy is no longer an afterlife option.
– Minor fixes to Anders’ second date invitation, because he’s not supposed to be that… Anders.
– Dog’s hitbox has been increased to stop dialogue skipping during dog events and make it easier to drag them back.
– Paws Academy check-ins are no longer rigged to be ridiculously hard. It’s not your dog; it’s them.
– Dog events no longer continue during fade-to-black sequences – dog has been convinced not to join Cthulhu faith.
– The third date with your chosen love interest is now available immediately after Summer Solstice.