Bit Boy!! Arcade hitting the North American 3DS eShop this month
Bit Boy!! Arcade will finally be launching on the eShop next month, according to a listing on Nintendo’s website. The game will apparently be available on April 17 in North America (and the European release shouldn’t be too far behind).
You can find an overview for Bit Boy!! Arcade below.
KUBITASTIC!! Kubi is back, and this time he meets his creator: the Game Designer!!
The fun story tells of Kubi, his friends, the evil black Shadow Plattchen, the mighty gearwheel ZeLeLi and something about game development too. Play as fast as you want by pressing the +Control Pad and the buttons together as fast as you can!
- Play faster for a higher score
- Jump, Bomb, and Rocket Blocks
- Graphical Evolution in every world
- 50 Parchment Achievements
- Over 200 different Phases
- Rescue 1,491 Pixel Friends
- Revive over 4,200 PixelFlies
- Use Play Coins for Continues
- AutoSave after every Phase
- QuickStart without loading times
- Epic Boss Fights
- Over 1 hour of voice acting
- Over 1 hour of music
- Optional EASY MODE
- QUICK RUN for short sessions
- Share High Scores in Miiverse