Black Friday 2020: Best Buy to sell Switch with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, early deals confirmed
Best Buy posted its Black Friday 2020 ad today. It gives us a look at some of the deals planned for the big shopping event, including what’s in store for Switch.
If you still haven’t picked up a Switch yet, Best Buy will have an offer there. The retailer will be selling the system with a digital copy of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – and a three-month individual Nintendo Switch Online membership is also included. The whole package costs $299.99.
Outside of the Switch console, a few game deals are also confirmed. They are as follows:
– Zelda: Link’s Awakening – $39.99 (was $59.99)
– Luigi’s Mansion 3 – $39.99 (was $59.99)
– Super Mario Maker 2 – $39.99 (was $59.99)
– PGA Tour 2K21 – $27.99 (was $59.99)
– Save 50% on select Nintendo Switch controllers (was $24.99)
You can check out the Best Buy Black Friday 2020 ad here. We’ll also mention that the retailer is running a few deals now, available here. These include Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town for $24.99 and the Assassin’s Creed Switch collections for $14.99 each.