Blossom Tales II update out now on Switch (version 1.01), patch notes
Posted on September 1, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch
A new update has just been made available for the Switch version of Blossom Tales II: The Minotaur Prince – specifically version 1.01.
A number of fixes have been implemented. On top of that, there are a few adjustments such as an increase of the telescope collision box in the wizard house, to allow for bottom access.
The full patch notes are as follows:
– Addition of a teleport fix for the northern canyon’s water. Fixing the water issue, so you are teleported back to land.
– Fix for the ‘grapple over the mermaid’ bug.
– Expanded the telescope collision box in the wizard house, to allow for bottom access.
– Fix for incorrect Grandma dialogue directions. Previously stated Morkla was to the west, but emerald jungles are to the east.
– Fix for small graphic issue with the potion selector box on the alchemy screen.
– Fix for incorrect directions from the ‘sleepy guy’ in Blossomdale tavern for the buried treasure.
– Edit/change to the anchor. We moved it down a couple of pixels on the island “overworld”. So it can be seen with reduced cam motion enabled.
– Addition of the map below the island chest bug area “overworld-18×20” to the teleport fix above.
All players on Switch can download the 1.01 update for Blossom Tales II: The Minotaur Prince now.