Bomb Chicken gets new, final release date – July 12
Posted on June 19, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
A couple of weeks ago, the European eShop listed Bomb Chicken for June 28. It turns out that initial date was incorrect, as Nitrome has announced a final release date of July 12. The eShop listing has since been updated as well.
Here’s an overview and trailer for Bomb Chicken:
Who doesn’t love chicken… especially when it’s smothered in delicious blue hot sauce? After a freak accident, a seemingly ordinary chicken becomes a bomb laying free range hero. Explore the versatile mechanic of laying bombs in this explosive exploration platformer.
– Lay stacks of explosives to reach impossibly high places.
– Kick Bombs to take out staff and deadly native wildlife.
– Bounce your bombs through impassable areas and even around corners!
– Use your bombs as a handy weight.
– Create a barricade and shield enemy attacks.
– Dig and destroy to uncover secret areas
– Set things on fire and watch them burn!
Discover the darkest kept secret of the fast food giant known as BFC, their bestselling addictive blue hot sauce, and answer the ultimate question: Which came first the chicken or the bomb?
– Super simple controls anyone can play.
– Gorgeous pixel art from the award-winning studio at Nitrome Ltd.
– Bombs and HD rumble are a match made in heaven.
Note that the July 12 release date should apply to both North America and Europe.