Bright Memory: Infinite Chinese New Year update out now, patch notes
Posted on January 17, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch
In celebration of the Chinese New Year, a new update has been made available for Bright Memory: Infinite.
The patch includes a perspective-assist mode (third-person) and a toon rendering model for Shelia. Additionally, a number of optimizations and fixes are in.
The full patch notes for the Bright Memory: Infinite Chinese New Year update are as follows:
- Perspective-assist mode
Shelia’s model will only be displayed while moving and firing weapon without aiming. The camera will revert to first-person when aiming, using skills, using the Light Blade, defending, and grappling.
- Toon rendering model added for Shelia
Press the home key in-game to switch models.
- Changed the tiger doll with a rabbit doll in the car chase missionOptimizations
- Optimized NPC character models and improved frame rate.
- Optimized the lightning effects of the Six-armed Emperor’s lightning attack and improved frame rate.
- Optimized GPU processing of the flame effects when the Giant King is in its second form.
- Optimized the “check weapon” action for the assault rifle to make the arm movement more natural.
- Optimized the motion blur after the sneaking mission.
- Adjusted the skins menu to show the newest skins first.
- Optimized Shelia’s model in the skins menu so that her left arm is in a more natural position.
- Optimized the lighting in the skins menu.Fixes
- Fixed an issue where checking weapon with the crosshair turned off will prevent you from picking up items or shooting.
- Fixed an issue where players can attack while climbing.
All players on Switch can access the new update for the game now.