Cult of the Lamb update out now (version 1.1.0), patch notes
Cult of the Lamb has gone live with its latest update, and Switch players can now download version 1.1.0.
This comes with new quality of life features, new accessibility options, bug fixes and optimizations, and more. Improvements include mass blessings, auto cooking and fishing, controller rebinding, and cult renaming.
The full patch notes for the Cult of the Lamb version 1.1.0 update are as follows:
- You can now rename your Cult, view Followers, and statistics while examining your Doctrine book
- Added the ability to Bless, Inspire, and Intimidate multiple Followers at once
- Added a Custom Bindings section for controllers, you can now bind your controller as you wish
- Added auto-fishing Accessibility Option
- Added auto-cooking Accessibility Option
- Added hold-action toggle Accessibility Option
- Roadmap has been updated to reflect the current update plan
- Updated the UI for Controller layouts
- Cults and Followers can no longer be given empty names
- Ratau’s letter now has the correct prompt
- Play time will now display correctly if the save file exceeds 24 hours
- Fixed an exploit in the world map allowing you to travel to locations you hadn’t unlocked
- Fixed an exploit that allowed you to open all Crusade doors after opening Anura
- Fixed an issue where the difficulty level of a loaded save file may carry over into a new game
- Revised gamepad layouts
- Fixed an issue where multiple controllers connected will not be responsive
- Many bug fixes and optimizations across all platforms
Massive Monster is still working on new content for Cult of the Lamb. A future update will add new elements for combat, dungeons, and the end game.