Curse of the Dead Gods confirmed for Switch, launches in February
Posted on January 14, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Focus Home Interactive and Passtech Games have revealed that the roguelite Curse of the Dead Gods is coming to Switch. A digital release is planned for February 23, the two sides announced today.
Here’s an overview of the game:
You seek untold riches, eternal life, divine powers – it leads to this accursed temple, a seemingly-infinite labyrinth of bottomless pits, deadly traps, and monsters.
Collect mystical Relics and an arsenal of weapons to make yourself unstoppable. Battle through hordes of enemies in dark, cavernous passages filled with traps and secrets of all sorts – fire-spewing statues, explosives, hidden spikes, and worse.
Corruption builds in you with every step – encourage or ignore it, but each powerful curse can be a double-edged sword.
Your greed will lead you to death, but that is not an escape. Rise to fight again. Delve deeper again. Defy the malignant deities that linger in this place.
– A skill-based roguelike exploring a cruel, dark temple made of endless rooms and corridors
– Swords, spears, bows, guns – wield these and many more
– Light and fire will be your best allies to overcome the threats that lie in the shadows
– Unique curses influence each attempt, putting a twist on every action
– Dozens of enemies, with powerful champions and deadly bosses to face off against
View a trailer for Curse of the Dead Gods below:
Source: Focus Home Interactive PR