Darkest Dungeon developer Red Hook Studios has sent along word that a new patch is rolling out for Darkest Dungeon. The update fixes bugs as well as a few Switch-specific issues.
Below are the full patch notes:
Darkest Dungeon – Build #24839 – All Platform Changes
- Change to assert message for running out of solutions.
- Fix to estate summary bug with district buttons and controller.
- Fix to districts blocking character sheet input with controller.
- Fix for Fanatic’s background offset bug
- Fix to heroes not having combat_end buffs cleared on retreat.
- Fix for shards collected amount not showing up on raid results screen
- Fix roster scrolling w/ controller at high fps
- Fix to monster AOE Friendly skills not working with one 2 slot monsters and 2 1 slot monsters.
- Additional heart attack variables cleared. Fixes stress relief activities for heroes that died of a heart attack when lost in time and space.
- Fixes to combat’s stall-prevention system
- Fixes to graveyard text having missing strings in rare death scenarios
- Monster’s .ignore_stealth tag now works correctly on Area of Effect attacks if all heroes are in stealth
- Fix to dlc hero classes not having upgrade prices modified by campaign difficulty
- “Restraining Padlock” trinket stress damage modifier now correctly applies to other heroes in the party when equipped abomination uses “Transform”
- Prevented miller’s trinket interaction attack from having its buff resisted
- The Musketeer wrathful hat trinket fix is missing on Switch
- Fix for Crimson Court traps doing more damage than intended if CoM is enabled
- Fix to Wolves at the Door map navigation on Bloodmoon difficulty
- Fix for torch meter UI not reappearing after Shieldbreaker flashbacks
- Fix to Main menu crash when playing House of Ruin cinematic w/ DLC menu open
- Fix to Korean language selection string font