Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition seemingly leaked for Switch by retailer
Darksiders Warmastered Edition made its way to Switch last month. Based on a new retailer listing, its sequel may not be too far behind.
EB Games Canada has listed Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition for Switch, possibly leaking the title in the process. It’s listed for an August 30 launch.
Here’s an overview for Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition, along with a trailer:
What starts with War, ends in Death. Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, embarks upon a quest to restore mankind, and redeem his brother’s name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation.
– Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell.
– Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
– Player Choice & Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and Skill Trees allowing players to create their own Death.
– Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, Skill Trees and endless equipment combinations.
– Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.
THQ Nordic will likely be making Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition official in the near future. We’ll let you know if and when we have the announcement.