Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles first DLC pack featuring Tengen Uzui releasing in July
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles was previously confirmed to be receiving five additional DLC character packs, with the first of these featuring the Sound Hashira, Tengen Uzui. It’s now been confirmed through a Gematsu translation of the latest issue of Weekly Jump that this first wave of DLC will be available this July.
The remaining four character packs will be released sometime in 2022, with specific details to be made available at a later date. An “All Sets Bundle” will also be made available for players who wish to obtain all of the DLC at a slight discount. Check below the break for more information on the individual pricing for each pack in yen, as well as details on each of their featured characters.
- Releasing in July:
- All Sets Bundle – 2,970 yen
- Tengen Uzui Character Pack – 550 yen
- Releasing in 2022
- Nezuko Kamado (Awakened Form) Character Pack – 550 yen
- Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, and Inosuke Hashibira (Entertainment District Arc) Character Pack – 1,320 yen
- Daki Character Pack – 550 yen
- Gyutaro Character Pack – 550 yen
If you want to learn more about the game, you can check out our review for the title here.
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles is available on Switch both physically and digitally.