Destroy All Humans! remake announced for Switch
A remake of the 2005 action-adventure game Destroy All Humans! is on the way to Switch, THQ Nordic has announced. It will launch on June 29.
We have the following overview and trailer from THQ Nordic:
Take one giant step on mankind! Terrorize the people of 1950’s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest their DNA and bring down the US government in the most brazen action-adventure you’ve ever played. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic skills or reduce their cities to rubble with your flying Saucer!
– Experience the evil side of a 50’s alien invasion story
– (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
– Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
– Enjoy Crypto’s unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
– Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
– Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
– Freely traverse explorable cities from 50’s America using your jetpack
– Obliterate humanity’s primitive architecture with your flying saucer
– Includes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42!
THQ Nordic will be releasing a DNA Collector’s Edition for Destroy All Humans, which includes a Crypto’N’Cow figurine, all in-game Crypto skins, anti-stress/eye-popping toy, a premium box, keychain, and six lithographs. The Crypto-137 Edition features a Crypto-137 figurine, a Crypto backpack, all in-game Crypto skins, anti-stress/eye-popping toy, a premium box, keychain, and six lithographs.
Here’s a closer look at both: