Die for Valhalla! planned for Switch next month
Posted on April 11, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Monster Couch confirmed back in February that it had plans to bring Die for Valhalla! to Switch. It has now received a listing on the Australian eShop, showing a release date of May 29. Pre-loading is already live and should be extended to other regions very soon.
Die for Valhalla!, an action RPG, focuses on hacking, slashing, and crushing your enemies as you help Vikings save their realm. We have more details and a trailer below.
Die for Valhalla! is an action RPG where you hack, slash and crush your enemies! Possess and take full control of heroes, monsters and other things to help Vikings save their realm!
You are a Valkyrie, a supernatural maiden bestowed with the ability to possess fallen warriors. You embark on a quest that will lead you through strange lands where Norse Mythology collides with Lovecraftian mythos. Sounds Weird? Well, because it is!
You can play solo or locally with friends (up to 4 players).
– An action-packed hybrid of Roguelike and arcade Beat ‘Em Up.
– Unique Possession mechanic.
– More than 10 Viking Clans to discover and unlock
– Each of the 7 Viking Classes comes with unique playstyles and combos.
– Over 80 skills to choose from when leveling up your Valkyrie.
– Cute but bloodthirsty creatures will become your companions.
– Play against your friends in Deathmatch and Survival modes.
– And more!
Thanks to m_t for the tip.
Source: Switch eShop