Dragon Quest Builders 2: Materials Island and more additions in the sequel announced
Posted on November 9, 2018 by Matt O'Keefe(@matt_okeefe) in News, Switch
The latest issue of the Weekly Jump magazine shared a lot of new information about Dragon Quest Builders 2. Read about the additions below courtesy of a translation by Gematsu.
- There is an island called “Materials Island” where you can obtain plenty of materials for building.
- By satisfying certain conditions, you will be able to create unlimited amounts of frequently used materials on the workbench, like string.
- Materials Island is also where the creations of the “Builders 100 Landscapes” contest winners can be found.
- “Mysterious Floors” – A mechanism that moves in response to magnetic floors.
- “Trampoline” – Jump on it to perform a big jump useful for moving to high places.
- “Launch Tube” – Can be used to launch fireworks.
- “Display Sign” – Can be filled in with a message.