Dungeon Rushers hitting Switch this month
Posted on May 4, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Listings on the North American and European eShops show that Goblinz Studio is bringing Dungeon Rushers to Switch. It’s due out on May 25, and pre-loading is live.
As the title implies, Dungeon Rushers features a mix of dungeon crawling and turn-based battles. We have further details and a trailer below.
Dungeon Rushers is a 2D tactical RPG combining dungeon crawler’s gameplay and turn based fights. Manage your team, loot dusty dungeons, crush armies of monsters and craft mighty equipment. Be part of an epic adventure with a colorful cast of characters in an off-beat universe.
Over the course of an epic quest, explore many dungeons and loot their guarded treasures. Build your own team by choosing the best hero combination to overcome traps and monsters lurking in the shadows.
Upgrade the skills of your heroes to make them even more fearsome and place them strategically to achieve victory.
Craft your equipment on your own with components gathered during your journey thanks to an advanced system consisting of six different craftsmen.
Complete dungeons and their bonus challenges to unlock the Heroic difficulty, where only the best can make their way to the treasure!
– Campaign mode full of humor with various sound and graphic environments
– Interactive exploration system
– Revised turn based fights with a hint of nostalgia
– Advanced team management (equipment, skills upgrade, in-fight position, …)
– Wide range of skills to use (scout, heals, dodge, trap deactivation, monsters stalking)
– Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
– High replay value with a Heroic difficulty for each dungeon
– Epic custom-made soundtrack
Thanks to m_t for the tip.
Source: Switch eShop