Dust: An Elysian Tail announced for Switch
The acclaimed title Dust: An Elysian Tail is coming to Switch, Limited Run Games revealed during its E3 press conference today. A release window was not announced.
Similar to other Limited Run Games offerings, Dust: An Elysian Tail will be offered physically and digitally.
Here’s more information about the game plus a trailer:
Immerse yourself in a gorgeous hand-painted world on a search for your true identity. As the mysterious warrior, Dust, your action-packed journey will take you from peaceful glades to snowy mountaintops and beyond. At your disposal is the mythical Blade of Ahrah, capable of turning its wielder into an unstoppable force of nature, and the blade’s diminutive guardian, Fidget. Battle dozens of enemies at once with an easy-to-learn, difficult-to-master combat system, take on a variety of quests from friendly villagers, discover ancient secrets and powerful upgrades hidden throughout the massive, open world, and uncover the story of an ancient civilization on the brink of extinction as you fight to uncover your own past.
– A traditionally-animated action-adventure tale, now in gorgeous 1080p
– An expansive world filled with unique characters, quests, and secrets
– Action-packed nonlinear platforming rewards exploration and experimentation
– Fully voiced cast and a deep, rewarding storyline
– Full support for gamepad, mouse+keyboard, or keyboard-only controls
– A wide range of performance options to cater to every PC
– Award-winning musical score by Hyperduck Soundworks