Fae Farm release date set for September, new trailer
Posted on June 8, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop, Videos
Phoenix Labs has set a release date for Fae Farm, its upcoming farming and life sim title. It will be available for Switch on September 8, 2023.
Fae Farm was previously announced during a Nintendo Direct last September. It last had a general Q2 2023 release window.
Below is an official overview with more details:
Escape to the world of Fae Farm and create your own cozy home in the enchanted world of Azoria. As you nurture and grow your homestead, you’ll get to meet charming characters, foster deep relationships and discover ways to infuse magic into everything you do. Customize your character, master the arts of crafting, cooking, potion-making and discover so much more.
Unfold the mysteries of the island on your own or with up to three other players. You can invite your family and friends or visit their homestead to progress together, playing beside you or online. As the seasons change, you’ll be able to unlock new areas and restore the world around you.
● Cozy and customizable: Create your own character and customize your adventure with unlockable styles and decorations for your farm. The cozier your home, the better your experience! The story unfolds independently from the in-game calendar, allowing you to play at your own pace.
● Magical Creatures: As you tend your farm, you can care for a variety of cuddly animals where you can collect eggs, wool, and more. You can also raise baby animals in many different colors and explore the island to discover magical critters that drop rare potion ingredients. But not all creatures are friendly… Beware the jumbles, mischievous spirits that block your path!
● Adventure is at your doorstep: Explore the realms of Azoria as you traverse the island with your skills and spells. Forage caves to gather resources and battle jumbles! Progress at your own pace as you uncover new mysteries and restore peace to Azoria.
● Budding Friendships: Azoria is home to a cast of colorful characters! As you progress through the story, you can build bonds with many islanders along the way. You can even find romance by going on dates and eventually getting married at Town Hall.
● One for all: You can play on your own or with up to 3 of your friends online or over local wireless. Share your progression, build a farm together where everyone’s efforts count and support each other through the quests and challenges of the world around you.
We have a release date trailer for Fae Farm below.