Fall Guys update out now on Switch, patch notes
Posted on June 27, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Mediatonic has readied a new update for Fall Guys on Switch, and the patch notes are available.
As part of the update, teams will no longer spawn in the same place on Team Rounds. A ton of fixes have been implemented as well.
The full patch notes for today’s Fall Guys are as follows:
- Teams will no longer spawn in the same place on Team Rounds
- Fixed visual issue with Spawn FX on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed visual issue with Lilypad effects on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed buttons not working on Leading Light
- Fixed some static intro cameras
- Fixed issue with Airtime and Sweet Thieves intro cams not following the intended path
- Fixed some invisible tiles loading in on Hex-a-Gone
- Fixed bug which caused Party members to stay in queue, despite a new player joining the party
- Fixed issue which caused a freeze when changing controller during bindings
- Fixed visual issue when grabbing on a turntable
- Fixed grabbed Beans not following the movement of mobile platforms
- Fixed padlock not being removed from Season Pass once bought
- Fixed some graphical corruptions on respawn VFX
- Fixed issue with controller inputs not consistently being recorded after the bind button pop-up appears
- Fixed issue causing other player’s Beans animations to become stuck during gameplay
- Fixed bug which prevented players from hearing party members in Voice Chat
- The Daily Store is currently disabled again whilst we look into a few things with it, and again it should be back ASAP!
All players on Switch can download the new update for Fall Guys now.