Fallen Legion Revenants update out now (version 1.0.3), patch notes
NIS America and YummyYummyTummy are now offering a new 1.0.3 update for Fallen Legion Revenants. It comes with performance and memory optimizations on Switch, adjustments, and fixes.
Here are the patch notes:
- Switch performance and memory optimizations.
- Fixed a bug where key items could be removed when using Scry to return to an earlier chapter.
- Adjusted the requirements to view an ending.
- Adjusted the requirements for post-game content.
- Certain endings have been adjusted so players do not have to fight a boss again after viewing an
- An alternate ending has been adjusted to allow players to go on another route after seeing it.
- Fixed a bug leading to an ending.
- Fixed a bug where Solomon could become unresponsive.
- Fixes for Orion’s damage output.
- Tweaks for the Vile Abattoir boss.
- Optimizations for transitioning between battle and Welkin.
- Text bug fixes.
- General bug fixes.
Fallen Legion Revenants is available now on Switch as a physical and digital release.