Ubisoft is bringing Family Feud to Switch, the company announced today. Based on the popular game show, it’ll release on November 12.
Below are all of the relevant details and first screenshots:
Family Feud allows players to answer over 1,500 official Family Feud surveys and compete with up to ten players in two teams, online and through local multiplayer, with exciting new features:
– Classic mode: Players can participate in Classic mode with up to five players against an AI for the authentic Family Feud experience.
– Party Battle mode: This mode will pit group versus group to battle in local multiplayer.
– Couch vs. Couch mode: Players can feud with players across the world in online multiplayer.
– Live Show feature: In this dedicated mode for streamers, Twitch or YouTube Live streamers can broadcast their games and play with their viewers.
– Character customization: Players can create characters and unlock customization items, experience points and special titles by playing more games.
Family Feud will be sold physically and digitally in North America. It’ll be a digital-only release in Europe. Pricing is set at $29.99.
Source: Ubisoft PR