Floppy Knights gameplay
Posted on December 20, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
We have fresh gameplay for the Switch version of Floppy Knights, which was just announced and released yesterday. Those interested in the title can get a closer look at the mix of tactics and card game mechanics.
More information can be found in the following overview:
Meet the Floppy Knights: tangible projections summoned from floppy disks! Tactics fuse with card game mechanics as Phoebe and Carlton, a brilliant young inventor & her robot-arm bestie, square off in turn-based battles. Select your Knights, hone your deck, and execute your strategy for victory!
• Turn-based tactics meet card battler
• Vibrant world with hand-drawn visuals by Marlowe Dobbe (Dicey Dungeons)
• Includes all DLC side quests with 24 new levels and 50+ new cards
• Approachable difficulty, plus assist options available
• Special challenge levels and secondary objectives to complete
• Refreshingly retro soundtrack by Grahm Nesbitt (Garden Story)
For a look at the Floppy Knights Switch gameplay, continue on below.
Floppy Knights can be purchased on the Switch eShop. It comes with support for English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese languages.