There’s no official confirmation from Nintendo yet, but that should be coming in the next few days.
– Done with development
– Should be hitting WiiWare in 4-6 weeks in the US
– US only for now, but there’s interest to bring it to Europe/Australia
– Looks just like the PC version
– 60 FPS
– Runs in 480p
– 20 hours of gameplay
– Adventure mode, quick-play (has 3 settings), tutorial
– Adventure mode has NPCs, powerups, signs, and coins to collect
– 50 levels for adventure mode – Grow flowers, launch fireworks – has a 5-star ranking system
– Wiimote play only
Thanks to Jake for the news tip!