Gem Wizards Tactics gameplay
Posted on February 19, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
The turn-based warfare title Gem Wizards Tactics arrived on Switch this week, and gameplay is now available. Those that are interested can check out 10 minutes of footage.
Here’s some information from the official eShop listing:
LEAD THE BATTLE
Gem Wizards Tactics combines the familiar tactical game formula with multiple combat mechanics, and randomly generated maps making for hours of single-player fun!
You’ll take part in a war that isn’t just about mashing the enemy – each battle is a complex puzzle to solve.
CORPORATION FROM HELL
Something demonical rises from down below. It’s evil, and they are in suits – they’re Business Demons. They’re to conquer whatever they can with their corporate hands! Follow the adventure of a young intern on an epic quest to find the truth about Omni-Gem!
A WARGAME LIKE NO OTHER
With five nations, and dozens of unique units – each with special skills to use – Gem Wizards Tactics will surprise you with the variety of methods available in the fight!
Push your opponents off the edge of the board on the river you’ve just froze, block their path with flames to line them up and finish them off with a piercing attack or combine them to dominate the opponent – it’s up to you how creatively you lead the army!
– Randomly generated maps that will provide endless fun
– Multiple fight mechanics that allow for a variety of tactics combinations!
– 5 different nations, with dozens of units with unique powers – combine them to unleash hell!
– Many play modes including Story mode, campaign and custom games
– Map editor which will allow you to prepare your own war scenarios
– Colourful pixel art visuals and a captivating soundtrack!
Have a look at the gameplay for Gem Wizards Tactics below.
Gem Wizards Tactics is now up on the Switch eShop. English is its only supported language.