Gothic Metroidvania game Demoniaca: Everlasting Night coming to Switch
Posted on October 12, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Publisher Eastasiasoft and developer AKI have announced Demoniaca: Everlasting Night, a gothic Metroidvania game. Release timing has not yet been provided.
Check out the following overview for the game:
Gothic “metroidvania” adventure awaits in Demoniaca: Everlasting Night, a side-scrolling action platformer that mixes beautifully grotesque imagery with seductive style. Explore, fight, meet new friends and seek revenge against those who brought you unbearable pain and loss!
As you journey through the dreadful and corrupted Tower of Babel, you’ll uncover its many dangerous secrets, challenge powerful lords and slay hordes of their minions. Immerse yourself in fluid real-time combat that’s easy to learn but challenging to master. Gain access to new areas in and around the tower as you progress and upgrade abilities. But what end could await one filled with such anger and despair?
- Explore the Tower of Babel in side-scrolling “metroidvania” style!
- Face hand-crafted enemies, each calling for a different strategic approach in combat.
- Meet intriguing characters as an ominous narrative unfolds.
- Dress and arm yourself in gear that’s both practical and fashionable!
- Enjoy grim visual design with a mature touch of eroticism.
For a closer look at Demoniaca: Everlasting Night, view the trailer below.
Demoniaca: Everlasting Night will be sold digitally for Switch via the eShop. Access the official site here.