Greak: Memories of Azur update out now on Switch (version 1.0.2), patch notes
Greak: Memories of Azur players on Switch can now access a new 1.0.2 update for the game. Team17 and Navegante Entertainment recently started its distribution, featuring improved group movement, inventory improvements, fast travel refinement, and more.
Below are the full patch notes for Greak: Memories of Azur update 1.0.2:
- Adara will now perform a double jump when mimicking movement.
- All characters will match their jumping height and speed on mimic.
- Quest-Related Items will now go into separate inventory slots.
- Removed the input delay for characters while mimicking movement.
- Removed the cost when using the fast travel system.
We’ve improved mimic and group character movement!
Quest-Related Items will now go into separate inventory slots, fantastic!
- Fixed rotating levers not working with the maximum Dead Zone value in the settings.
- Fixed crystals on the Altars behaving inconsistently.
- Slightly balanced the difficulty of the boss encounter at the Vigga Marshes.
- Fixed some controllers not being detected or losing focus during gameplay.
- Fixed some doors not highlighting properly at the Vigga Marshes.
- Fixed an edge case where some players were unable to complete the Aldalar Tomb.
- Fixed not being able to go past the intro cinematic when the video fails to play.
- The Post-Credit cinematic will now always play at the end of the game.
Greak: Memories of Azur is available for Switch as both a physical and digital release.