GRID Autosport details control options on Switch, new trailer
Feral Interactive provided the latest information on GRID Autosport for Switch today. This time around, we have a rundown on the game’s control options.
Here’s what players can expect:
GRID Autosport for Nintendo Switch will feature a wide range of control options to let players perform at their best:
- Classic Buttons – Steer, accelerate and brake with buttons.
- Classic Combo – Steer with an analogue stick. Accelerate and brake with buttons.
- Classic Analogue – Steer, accelerate and brake with analogue sticks.
- Tilt Steer – Tilt your console to steer. Accelerate and brake with analogue sticks.
- Mirrored Mode – Left-handed players can flip the default controls.
- Custom – Map any control to any button, analogue stick or gyroscopic motion control.
We have a new trailer showing off GRID Autosport’s controls below.
Source: Feral Interactive PR