GrimGrimoire OnceMore gets new “Alchemy” trailer
An eight trailer has just been released for GrimGrimoire by Nippon Ichi Software, highlighting the fourth and final branch of magic in the game, Alchemy. Using it you’ll be able to summon various homunculi, such as slimes, golems and chimeras.
GrimGrimoire OnceMore is a 2D real-time strategy game and a remaster of the 2007 original GrimGrimoire. You take the role of protagonist Lillet Blan, a young witch attending a Magic Academy that becomes stuck in a five-day time loop and must find a way to escape. You can learn more about this remaster’s new features in the following overview:
- New System: “Great Magic” – Four types of “Great Magic” that can be used during battle have been implemented. Activated with newly illustrated cut-ins.
- High-resolution graphics and widescreen aspect ratio.
- “Fast-Forward” function for battle and story parts.
- “Mid-Battle Save” function for battle parts.
- The difficulty level of “Hard” mode has been adjusted to be more challenging than the original version.
- New System: Skill Tree – Earn coins by completing tasks set for each stage. Coins can be used to strengthen familars. Coins can also be refunded.
- Gallery Mode – Enjoy various illustrations.
- New voice cast:
- Lillet Blan (voiced by Iori Saeki)
- Margarita Surprise (voiced by Miharu Hanai)
- Gammel Dore (voiced by Miharu Hanai)
- Advocat (voiced by Hiromichi Tezuka)
Here is the new “Alchemy” trailer for GrimGrimoire OnceMore:
GrimGrimoire OnceMore launches on Switch in Japan next week, on July 28, 2022. A western localization has not been announced, but may happen eventually based on Vanillaware and Nippon Ichi Software’s other recent western Switch releases.