Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX 2 update out now (version 1.4.0), patch notes
Posted on March 20, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Inti Creates has prepared a new 1.4.0 update for Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX 2. It contains support for new DLC, an Assist Mode option for Hard Mode, and a ton of fixes.
The full patch notes for the Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX 2 version 1.4.0 update are as follows:
- Added support for new DLC.
- Added an “Assist Mode” option when starting a new game on Hard Mode. In Assist Mode, the player starts with 200 lives, the Healing skill unlocked, and the Medley ability activated.
- Fixed an issue in Ver. 1.3.0 where the game could become locked when time ran out during sequences with a time limit.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a game crash when Ypsilon used a certain ability after the player died.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the player to slip through terrain in certain spots on the “Laboratory Block” and “Arctic Block” missions.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Copen to collide with empty space in some situations.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an unintended amount of Lock-on Razors to be fired when pressing the shoot button rapidly.
- Fixed an issue where a shield-wielding enemy would land in mid-air after getting knocked back with a Recoil Dash in some situations.
- Fixed a display issue with certain backgrounds.
- Fixed a display issue with certain dialogue scenes.
- Fixed errors in the game script in various languages.
- Various other issues affecting game stability have been fixed.
All players can download the the Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX 2 version 1.4.0 update now.