HackyZack hitting Switch next week
Posted on August 14, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Digerati has announced yet another title for Switch. In partnership with Spaceboy Games and Kittehface Software, the ball-juggling puzzle platformer HackyZack will be hitting Switch next week. A new two-player mode will be included.
Here’s some additional information about HackyZack, along with a trailer:
You are Zack. Juggle balls, bounce off walls and avoid fatal falls as you try to make it through more than 100 levels of precision puzzle-platforming. Collect stickers along the way to unlock optional time-trial challenge levels as well as extra playable characters (who are also extra cute!).
– Precision-platforming puzzle-stunt game
– Multiple ways to conquer 100+ levels across 6 challenging worlds
– Keepy-up with a variety of balls, including extra-bouncy and slo-mo
– Master movement and aiming: Bouncing! Ricochets! Wall jumps! Much more!
– Local 2-player mode: Take on HackyZack with a friend, exclusive to Nintendo Switch (supports split Joy-Con play)
– Goal Mode: guide the ball to the exit to complete the stage
– Target Mode: use the ball to smash all diamonds on a stage as quickly as possible
– Collect stickers to unlock Target Mode levels and additional playable characters
– Relaxing, stress-alleviating soundtrack by Vincent Rubinetti
HackyZack is due out on August 23 via the eShop. It can be pre-loaded on the eShop now with a 10% discount.
Source: Digerati PR