How The Snack World: Trejarers Gold for Switch improves on the 3DS original
The Snack World: Trejarers Gold isn’t just a simple port of the 3DS version. Level-5 has added in quite a few new features and elements that improve on the original game.
– Improved graphics
– 5.1 Surround Sound now supported
– Soundtrack now uses an orchestra
– All character animations and effects have been revised to be more impactful
– Players can now combo up to six attacks at once
– The camera can now be moved to see more of the field at the player’s disposal
– Enemies have been strengthened and changed to be more aggressive
– After clearing a quest players go into Trejarer Time mode, where players get different amounts of awards depending on their contribution in the quest
– Apart from normal and Grand rewards, Trejarers Gold adds Miracle rewards
– These rewards are even rarer, but very powerful
– The Miracle weapons are made by a new in-game brand named Mado-do, which is a brand from a foreign country with advanced magic techniques.
– Supports the NFC figures and Jarer toys sold in Japan, and if players are lucky, they might get good weapons
– Both DLC packs for the 3DS game included
– Also has the first four episodes of The Snack World anime