Immortals Fenyx Rising update out now (version 1.1.1), patch notes – loadouts and more
A notable update has gone live for Immortals Fenyx Rising. Version 1.1.1 includes the ability to create up to three loadouts, Nightmare Difficulty can be accessed without having to beat the game a first time, and more.
The full patch notes are as follows:
- Loadouts are now available in the Inventory Menu. You can quickly create and swap between 3 loadouts.
- Nightmare Difficulty is now available WITHOUT having to complete the game a first time.
- Created a fail-safe to ensure that items from completed Vaults or Lair can be found in the player’s inventory.
- Stability improvements.
QUESTS, WORLD EVENTS, SIDE ACTIVITIES
- [Photo Mode] Fixed “My Photos”, “Community” and “Friend’s Photos” showing when filtered out.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive Electrum after a disconnection.
- Fixed an issue preventing completion of the quest “Go Do Hero Things”.
- Fixed the progress trackers for the “Deep Pocket”, “Spoils of War”, “Dazed” and “Confused” found in Ubisoft Connect Challenges.
- Fixed an issue with icons discovered with far sight not appearing.
GAMEPLAY, COMBAT AND BALANCING
- Fixed an issue where attacks were unresponsive after accessing menu while using Apollo’s Arrow ability.
- Fixed an issue where players could not move after summoning his mount in combat.
- Resolved an issue where Wings and Helmets could not be equipped anymore
GRAPHICS, AUDIO, ANIMATION
- Fixed an issue with FX’s on the “Wings of the Underworld”
- Air Stream and Boulders interaction are now consistent regardless of the framerate.
- [NINTENDO SWITCH] The FX for Amber hidden in trees should now be visible.