Immortals Fenyx Rising update out now (version 1.3.4), patch notes
Immortals Fenyx Rising has been updated on Switch once again. The latest patch is version 1.3.4.
The new update is highlighted by bug fixes, stability improvements, and performance improvements. Full patch notes can be found below.
- Bug Fixes
- Stability improvements
- Performance improvements
- Fixed an issue where the “Go Do Hero Things” quest would not complete.
- Fixed an issue where the “Pecking Order” quest would not proceed to the “Nest Egg” quest.
- Fixed an issue where defeating Cerberus in the Hound of Hades vault would not register.
- Fixed an issue where a cutscene in “Bolt from the Blue” would not trigger.
- “A New God” – Fixed an issue where an invisible wall was preventing the completion of the “Trial of Zeus”.
- “The Lost Gods”- Fixed an issue where Demeter would spawn under the ground during the “Gardenian of the Guarden. Wait. What?” quest.
- “The Lost Gods” – Fixed an issue where the player’s character could not interact with Poseidon during the “Powerful as the Waves, Dumb as a Rock” and “The Other, Other Brother” quests.
- Fixed an issue where the Molten Fragment was not granted when collecting it in the “Arena of Agility”.
- Fixed an issue where the Vestment of the Horai was missing from the inventory.
The Lost Gods
- Fixed an issue where the Essences would stop working after a certain time.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s character would abruptly swim up and down in the large waterfalls found in Boreas’ region.
- Fixed an issue where the Opportunist achievement was awarded too soon.
- Fixed an issue where the difficulty would ramp up too fast.
- Fixed an issue where enemies would spawn prematurely, after they were defeated in the same in-game day cycle.